Saturday, August 9, 2014

Adopted Table

I spotted this table last week, and all I could see was potential. Before I knew it I'd gone back with the van and brought it home. I thought it would be an inspiring table to use in my studio once I applied a little TLC.

Out came my Annie Sloan chalk paint  .  . . a wash of Graphite followed by some dark wax on top and some Provence dry-brushed on the base and legs . . . a little clear wax and I think we're good to go!

I plan to give my current studio table (farm-style table) to my daughter-in-law to use as a desk in her new office - when I do, I'll post a picture of this beauty in my studio! #dodchalkpaint






2 comments:

  1. How sweet that you'd start a blog on my birthday! Looking good and inspiring, just as your things always are.

    ReplyDelete